From the Fuengirola Port, you can enjoy a high adrenaline jet ski experience playing on the Costa del Sol. Anyone with a boat license can rent a jet ski independently, and our staff will give you a mini-lesson to make sure your rental is as safe and fun as possible. Try one of our latest generation Yamaha jet skis and choose your own route so that you can:
• see all of the Malaga coastlines at your own leisure
• experience a sunset ride
• go for a cruise and stop to enjoy an ocean swim
• go wave jumping, pull donuts, and test your best jet ski tricks!
• or rent a boat and jet ski combined to experience the ultimate ocean adventure with friends or family
Navigation license. Security deposit €100.
If to rent WITH license, there is a deposit of 100€.
CONTACT US AND WE PHONE YOU
• Please wear appropriate ocean attire and sunblock
• Carry a personal mobile phone
• All jet skis have a kill switch key lanyard which must be attached to the driver at all times
• All drivers must abide by the maximum speed of 3 knots when entering or leaving the port
• Those that do not respect the security rules of either Fuengirola Nautic or the Port acknowledge that they may lose their deposit and may have to be towed back to the Port
• The above adheres to the general rules for renting a jet ski independently without a monitor or circuit with a watercraft license in Fuengirola, Malaga, Benalmadena, and Marbella.