About the Jetski
From the Fuengirola Port, you can enjoy a high adrenaline jetski experience playing on the Costa del Sol. Anyone with a boat license can rent a jetski independently, and our staff will give you a mini lesson to make sure your rental is as safe and fun as possible. Try one of our latest generation Yamaha jet skis and choose your own route so that you can:
• See all of the Malaga coastlines at your own leisure
• Experience a sunset ride
• Go for a cruise and stop to enjoy an ocean swim
• Go wave jumping, pull donuts, and test your best jetski tricks!
• Or rent a boat and jetski combined to experience the ultimate ocean adventure with friends or family
To reserve in advance the full amount of the rental can be paid through our website. All independent jetski rentals will be provided with a full tank of fuel and must be returned with a full tank of fuel; there is a fuel station located at the entrance of the Fuengirola port for your convenience.
300€ security deposit
Rates / Hour
1 hour rent - €125
2 hours rent - €210
3 hours rent - €310
4 hours rent - €400
5 hours rent - €500
6 hours rent - €600
7 hours rent - €700
8 hours rent - €800
• Please wear appropriate ocean attire and sunblock
• Carry a personal mobile phone
• All jet skis have a kill switch key lanyard which must be attached to the driver at all times
• All drivers must abide by the maximum speed of 3 knots when entering or leaving the port
• Those that do not respect the security rules of either Fuengirola Nautic or the Port acknowledge that they may lose their deposit and may have to be towed back to the Port
• The above adheres to the general rules for renting a jetski independently without a monitor or circuit with a watercraft license in Fuengirola, Malaga, Benalmadena, and Marbella.